Saturday 7 May 2011

I still remember you

I still remember you, but you don’t

I still remember you, but you don’t.
I always keep you in my mind, but you won’t.

I can still see you in my dreams; I don’t need my eyes to do so.
But you will never come back, this is what my heart feel so.

I will always remember the words I have shared with you.
But wanted the same that you will remember mine, not all but few.

I still have that light of hope in me.
But I know it was always me not we.

No Doubt I will move forward with new days in my life.
But my past was you, with whom I have seen myself as me and alive.

I still remember the time, when I used to talk to you without speaking
a single word.
And you always used to understand the meaning of my single unsaid words.

I was in that impression that I will make you mine one day.
But I was wrong, because I know we were on different way.

I am not wrong if I say that I have seen that vibe from you.
But it was more from me and very few from you.

I used to wake up in the morning, in the hope that will see you
somewhere on the way.
But now I don’t because I know now I can see you only in my dreams as
you are so away.

I used to start my day, doing some chit chat with you.
But now I don’t sit on my seat as I know .will never read you again
saying, how are you?

You hardly used to look into my eyes.
What was the fear, that u couldn’t able to hide?

I don’t know, how do I remember that unspoken words from you?
I think it’s not my brain it’s my heart who understands the few.

3 comments:

  1. does not matter someone remembers or not... but still you do the way you feel.... no harm here but haan take good care of yourself which is needed....

    ReplyDelete